HELPFUL CLEANING TIPS
1. Use a lint roller to clean lampshades and screen door.
2. Use a wet/dry Magic Eraser to clean oven door glass.
3. Keep a spray bottle of bleach inside your shower and spray your tile periodically to prevent mildew.
4. To remove soap scum and mold from shower curtains, put them in the washer with the “whites” and add bleach. Then air dry the curtain back on it’s shower curtain hooks.
5. To keep stainless steel sinks shiny, lemon oil them.
6. After cleaning shower doors and shower tile, use Rainx on them to prevent buildup.
7. Soak detachable shower heads overnight in vinegar to remove buildup.
8. Disinfect your kitchen sponges by placing them in the dishwasher.
9. To keep your coffee maker clean, run vinegar through it once a month.
10. To keep your garbage disposal smelling fresh, once a week pour bleach in it and let it sit for a while.